Sundance Film Festival Utah Local’s Individual Tickets
January 10, 2017
Individual Sundance Film Festival tickets for Utah residents go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 11, and ends at 4 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 13.
Locals can purchase a maximum of 20 tickets, with a limit of four tickets per screening. Tickets can be purchased by visiting http://www.sundance.org/festivals/sundance-film-festival/get-tickets.
Tickets for Park City screenings from Jan. 19 to 24 are $25. Tickets for screenings in Salt Lake City are $20. Tickets for the rest of the Park City screenings during the second half of the festival are $20.
Residence must show proof of residence — a driver's license or state I.D. — when they pick up their tickets.
For more information, visit http://www.sundance.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Park City official worries runaway trucks will eventually kill people
- Summit County wants a larger role in overseeing Park City’s transit system
- Tom Clyde: A new ski season begins with old legs