Sundance Film Festival Utah Local’s Individual Tickets
January 10, 2017
Individual Sundance Film Festival tickets for Utah residents go on sale on a first-come, first-served basis at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 11, and ends at 4 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 13.
Locals can purchase a maximum of 20 tickets, with a limit of four tickets per screening. Tickets can be purchased by visiting http://www.sundance.org/festivals/sundance-film-festival/get-tickets.
Tickets for Park City screenings from Jan. 19 to 24 are $25. Tickets for screenings in Salt Lake City are $20. Tickets for the rest of the Park City screenings during the second half of the festival are $20.
Residence must show proof of residence — a driver's license or state I.D. — when they pick up their tickets.
For more information, visit http://www.sundance.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)