Slamdance alumni return to present work just beyond first features
January 16, 2018
Slamdance Alumni return with highly anticipated presentations. All films in this highly selective program are made by emerging filmmakers working just beyond their first features.
Back at the Staircase
USA // Five distinctive people, each with a flimsy coping strategy, find themselves stuck together after an accident.
USA // After years of being a neglectful father, a womanizing TV star decides to crash his estranged daughter's vacation in Big Sur.
My Name is Myeisha
Recommended Stories For You
USA // A beloved teenager crosses over into a hip-hop-musical dreamscape at the moment of her tragic death and contemplates her life; what it was and what it could have been.
The Rainbow Experiment
(USA) World Premiere // An investigation uncovers more than just blame at a Manhattan high school when a science experiment permanently injures a student.
USA // The lives of six troubled teens in a racially divided small town take a violent turn over drugs and broken hearts. Based on true events.
Trending In: Sundance/Slamdance
- These are the 16 feature films in the U.S. dramatic category in the Sundance Film Festival
- These are the documentaries premiering at the 2018 Sundance Film Festival
- Slamdance Film Festival stays true to independent spirit
- The Indie Episodic kicks off as a new category for the 2018 Sundance Film Festival
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows