Table for 12 ‘Top Nosh’
November 15, 2016
The Fox School of Wine will host "Top Nosh," its last Table for 12 of the year, from 6:30-7:45 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 17, at The Market, 1500 Snow Creek Drive. Participants taste fun, elegant cheeses and meats for holiday platters and pair them with great holiday wines. The event is for ages 21 and older. There is only room for 12 so RSVP at http://www.foxschoolofwine.com. The cost is $48.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Teresa Collins hosting Park City crafting event to “help create stories”
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?