‘Table of Twelve’ Food and Wine Experience
February 14, 2017
Table of Twelve, a food and wine experience, will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16, at The Market Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Drive.
The event will feature pairings of unique wines with cheeses and meats from Nosh Specialty Cheese Shop.
The theme this month is "How Sweet It Is." Participants will learn how to use fig jam, honeycomb and other sweet items to dress up cheeses to match with delicious wines.
The cost is $48. Space is limited and reservations are necessary. Visit www.foxschoolofwine.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- U.S. Ski and Snowboard seeks hundreds to volunteer for largest ski competition in Park City since Olympics
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested