‘Table of Twelve’ Food and Wine Experience
February 14, 2017
Table of Twelve, a food and wine experience, will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16, at The Market Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Drive.
The event will feature pairings of unique wines with cheeses and meats from Nosh Specialty Cheese Shop.
The theme this month is "How Sweet It Is." Participants will learn how to use fig jam, honeycomb and other sweet items to dress up cheeses to match with delicious wines.
The cost is $48. Space is limited and reservations are necessary. Visit www.foxschoolofwine.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jodi Kantor will speak about breaking the Harvey Weinstein story and the #metoo movement
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Rita Coolidge, Jodi Kantor and Steve Winter
- Utah Symphony Chamber Concert features music from different eras
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City