‘Table of Twelve’ Food and Wine Experience
February 14, 2017
Table of Twelve, a food and wine experience, will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16, at The Market Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Drive.
The event will feature pairings of unique wines with cheeses and meats from Nosh Specialty Cheese Shop.
The theme this month is "How Sweet It Is." Participants will learn how to use fig jam, honeycomb and other sweet items to dress up cheeses to match with delicious wines.
The cost is $48. Space is limited and reservations are necessary. Visit www.foxschoolofwine.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Fall activities begin with Scarecrow Festival
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- Park City Museum cemetery tours will bring town’s historical figures to life
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Punctured gas line in Park City prompts evacuations
- Attendance at Park City Red Bull 400 climbs in 2018 (w/video)