‘Table of Twelve’ Food and Wine Experience
February 14, 2017
Table of Twelve, a food and wine experience, will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16, at The Market Park City, 1500 Snow Creek Drive.
The event will feature pairings of unique wines with cheeses and meats from Nosh Specialty Cheese Shop.
The theme this month is "How Sweet It Is." Participants will learn how to use fig jam, honeycomb and other sweet items to dress up cheeses to match with delicious wines.
The cost is $48. Space is limited and reservations are necessary. Visit www.foxschoolofwine.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages