Teens Experiential Learning Program with Horses
July 7, 2017
An experiential learning program with horses for teens will be held from 10-11:30 a.m. every Monday for six weeks starting Monday, July 10, at the National Ability Center, 1000 Ability Way at Quinn's Junction.
In this program, teens participate in un-mounted equine activities aimed at improving self- confidence, communication and social skills.
The dates will be July 10, 17 and 31 (no session on July 24) and Aug. 7, 14 and 21.
For information or to register, visit http://www.discovernac.org/programs/equestrian-programs/#efl.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Supremes founding member Mary Wilson celebrates 60 years in the business
- Public is invited to walk-up to Alzheimer’s prevention party
- Original musical follows the plight of the Lost Boys of Sudan
- MacMaster and Leahy have combined their love of music with their love of family