Terms and conditions for the Park Record’s Facebook Photo Contest
November 28, 2012
By entering this photo contest ("Contest"), Entrant agrees to all of the terms and conditions relating to the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
Each entrant in the Contest is responsible for ensuring that he or she has the right to submit the photos that he or she submits to the Contest per these rules. By submitting photo/s to this Contest, Entrant agrees to allow The Park Record to reproduce the photo/s submitted for an unlimited number of times online, in print, and/or on social media platforms (including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest). By submitting a photo to the Contest, Entrant is releasing The Park Record from any copyright infringement.
The Contest submission and voting period starts on January 17, 2013 at 1:00 AM Mountain Standard Time ("MST"). Submission period ends on January 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM MST. All entries must be received during the Contest submission period to be eligible to win a prize. The Contest winner will be announced on February 1, 2013. The winner will be contacted via the email provided in the Contest submission form and may be announced by the Park Record in print, online and on social media platforms.
Personal information entered during a contest submission will be used solely for the purposes of executing the Contest. The Park Record will not share any personal information with third parties, (apart from announcing the winner’s name in print, online, and on social media platforms). The name entered in the Contest submission form will be the name used for the public announcement.
Submissions that violate "Submission Rules" will be removed by the Park Record and will not be eligible to win. Such violation of the Submission Rules will be determined solely by the Park Record staff, and Entrant shall have no recourse against the Park Record or its staff for such determination, other than to correct the violation as described herein. Upon the determination of a violation, the Park Record will contact Entrant via email and allow Entrant to correct said violation. Any corrected submission will be subject to the same rules and deadlines as the original submission.
Recommended Stories For You
- The Submission must not contain material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon any law or regulation or the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, or any rights of publicity or privacy, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- The Submission must not disparage any person or entity;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, and/or defamatory;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- and The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Submission is created.
By entering the Contest, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Park Record, its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents and representatives, from any and all third party liability for any injuries, loss, claim, action, demand or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest (collectively, "Losses"), including without limitation any third party claim for copyright infringement or a violation of an individual’s right to privacy and/or publicity right.
The Park Record is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions to the Contest, including but not limited to any misprints or typographical errors. The Park Record assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
The Park Record is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, servers, providers, computer on-line systems, software, third party applications or failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or uploading images or information in the Contest.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to, any reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Park Record that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, The Park Record reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
No Facebook Endorsement. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. Any information Entrant provides in connection with the Contest is to The Park Record and/or its sponsors/administrators and not to Facebook. Entrant understands that by using and interacting with http://www.facebook.com, Entrant is subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of http://www.facebook.com. It is Entrant’s sole responsibility to review the applicable terms and policies for http://www.facebook.com, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The public can see Art Elevated at the Swaner EcoCenter
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January