The 2014 Red, White and Snow schedule
February 25, 2014
Thursday, March 6
Wine Seminars by Fred Dame and Merry Edwards at the Stein Eriksen Lodge, 2 p.m. Premiere Sommelier Fred Dame founded the American Branch of The Court of Master Sommeliers in 1986. In 2013, Merry Edwards was inducted into the Vintners Hall of Fame by the Culinary Institute of America and became only the fourth woman to receive the coveted James Beard Foundation Award for Outstanding Wine, Beer or Spirits Professional. Cost is $100 per person Seminars occur simultaneously, please select only one.
Uncorked at the Stein Eriksen Lodge, 6 p.m. Uncorked is an intimate evening tasting of over 30 vintners’ favorite wines and hors d’oeuvres. The night will be complimented by live music by Daniel Day Trio . Attire: Elegantly Casual. Cost is $175 per person.
Friday, March 7
Wine on the Mountain at St. Regis Deer Valley’s Astor Terrace, 12:30 p.m. This is a slope-side tasting and luncheon with an unparalleled view. Ski, walk or snowshoe into this casual, snow-covered event for both skiers and non-skiers alike with a "Rock the Retro" theme. Attire: Retro Ski-Wear (optional), cost is $125 per person. Lift ticket not included.
Vintner Dinners in private homes around Park City, 6:30 p.m. Premiere chefs and vintners craft exquisite meals with artful wine pairings as National Ability Center participants or volunteers share their personal experiences. Attire: Elegantly Casual. Costs range from $350 to $500 per person.
Recommended Stories For You
Saturday, March 8
Gala Dinner & Auction at Montage Deer Valley, 6 p.m.
The Gala Dinner and Auction is an evening of culinary delights, decadent vintages and thrilling auction items emceed by comedian Bill Engvall with live music by the American Vinyl All Star Band . Attire: Black Tie Optional. Cost is $400 per person.
Prudential After-Party at Montage Deer Valley’s Vista Lounge, 10 p.m. The after -party will feature the American Vinyl All Star Band and an open bar. Cost is $100 per person, or free for those who attended the Red, White and Snow Gala. For more information on the Prudential After Party, call 435-200-0990 or email email@example.com.
For more information about Red, White and Snow, visit http://www.redwhiteandsnow.org.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Summit County-based family competes on ‘Family Feud’
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Free Park City Museum presentation digs into historic mining methods in the Park City District
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder