Throwback Thursday Movies: ‘Ghostbusters’
August 1, 2017
Park City Film Series will present a free screening of Ivan Reitman's "Ghostbusters," rated PG, as part of its free weekly Throwback Thursday programming at 7 p. m. on Thursday, Aug. 3, at the Park City Library's Jim Santy Auditorium, 1255 Park Ave.
Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz and Egon work at the University where they delve into the paranormal and fiddle with many unethical experiments on the students.
After they are kicked out of the University, the three use their knowledge of the paranormal to start their own business.
They then find out suspicious activity at an apartment building could resurrect the ancient Hittite god, Gozer, and bring an end to all of humanity.
For information, visit http://www.parkcityfilmseries.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City storms: Falling snow leads to rising neighborhood tensions
- Analysis: FIS Worlds in Park City: like, but also definitely unlike, a Winter Olympics
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere