Tuesday Tasting Art & Wine at the Paint Mixer
January 6, 2017
The Park City Wine Club and the Paint Mixer will partner for a Tuesday Tasting from 6:30-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at the Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature the tasting of five wines, paired with local cheese, chocolate and meat offerings, as well as an evening of painting.
The cost is $55 and open to ages 21 and older.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What do to in Park City this weekend: holiday concerts, art shows and Bob Woodward
- Oak Ridge Boys to ‘Shine the Light on Christmas’ at the DeJoria Center
- Father and son of ‘Beautiful Boy’ to tell their story in Park City
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January