Tuesday Tasting Art & Wine at the Paint Mixer
January 6, 2017
The Park City Wine Club and the Paint Mixer will partner for a Tuesday Tasting from 6:30-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at the Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature the tasting of five wines, paired with local cheese, chocolate and meat offerings, as well as an evening of painting.
The cost is $55 and open to ages 21 and older.
Trending In: Entertainment
- For these Park City photographers, taking the shot is only half the story
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Park City’s 2018 Autumn Aloft creates wonder for viewers and pilots alike
- Erika L. Sánchez, author of ‘I’m Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter,’ set for Park City appearance
- Mitch Davis’ ‘The Stray’ brings filmmaker’s family together
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken