Tuesday Tasting Art & Wine at the Paint Mixer
January 6, 2017
The Park City Wine Club and the Paint Mixer will partner for a Tuesday Tasting from 6:30-9 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 10, at the Paint Mixer, 738 Main St.
The event will feature the tasting of five wines, paired with local cheese, chocolate and meat offerings, as well as an evening of painting.
The cost is $55 and open to ages 21 and older.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Local cowboy painter Don Weller will sign his memoir at Dolly’s Bookstore
- What to do in Park City this weekend: Mamma Mia!, Birds of Chicago, Pink Park City
- Yoga lovers will help Kenyan students through the Art of Connection
- Ziegfeld Theater gets its groove on with ‘Mamma Mia!’
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum