Upcoming theater and acting auditions and workshops
October 4, 2016
Pioneer Theatre Company Auditions
Auditions for two upcoming Pioneer Theatre Company productions, "Fences" by August Wilson, and "Women in Jeopardy" by Wendy MacLeod, will be held on Friday, Oct. 21, from 1:00 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Room 245 at the Simmons Pioneer Memorial Theatre, located at 1400 East and 300 South on the University of Utah campus. Audition slots are three minutes long and sides will be provided. A sign-up sheet will be posted on Oct. 14. Auditioners must sign up on the callboard in Room 325. Callbacks will be held Saturday, Oct. 22, by invitation only. For more information, visit http://www.pioneertheatre.org.
Chambers Stevens Acting Workshop: Hollywood 101
Chambers Stevens, who was voted Best L.A. Acting Coach, Audition Coach and Molologue Coach by Backstage Magazine, will present his award-winning acting workshops on Dec. 3 and 4, at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center, 255 S. West Temple. The first class, "Disney/Nickelodeon," teaches what children's shows look for in their actors. The second class, "L.A. Audition Techniquie," will help young actors practice and perfect their audition skills. Registration is open, but space is limited. To register, visit http://www.hollywood101SLC.brownpapertickets.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild
- Park City winter driving: ‘mini avalanche’ hits road, a ‘mess’ elsewhere
- Sheriff’s report: Deposits totaling $8,000 missing from Tanger Outlets business