Vail Resorts plans additional Fourth of July weekend activities
June 30, 2015
Park City’s Fourth of July celebration actually begins on Friday, July 3, at Canyons, according to Jessica Miller, Vail Resorts senior communications specialist.
"This year, Park City and Canyons will join together to present a Fourth of July weekend of activities," she said. "Friday, July 3rd, kicks off the festivities at Canyons with activities throughout the day, [with] popular musical act The Soulistics, capping off the evening."
The attention will shift to Park City Mountain Resort on Saturday, July 4, after the activities in City Park and the parade on Main Street (see accompanying story) when fireworks will be shot off from Park City Mountain Resort at dusk.
"The fun continues Sunday with summer activities at each resort," Miller said.
Below is the Vail Resorts Fourth of July weekend celebration schedule
Friday, July 3, Canyons Resort
Recommended Stories For You
Saturday, July 4, Park City Mountain Resort
For more information, visit blog.canyonsresort.com/locals-guide-to-july-4th-in-park-city .
Trending In: Entertainment
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring