Volunteers needed for the annual Used Book Sale
September 1, 2015
Volunteers are still needed for the Friends of the Park City Library’s annual used book sale over Labor Day weekend, said Jean Daly, Friends of the Park City Library co-president.
"The volunteers are the ones who set up the sale after the city workers bring up the books from the storage," Daly said. "We are in need of 30 volunteers who come in Friday night to set the books up, and we also need two shifts of 20 volunteers on Saturday, Sunday and Monday to help us set up, take down, answer questions and keep the shelves packed with books."
To volunteer, contact coordinator Ann Whitworth via email at email@example.com .
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- What to do this weekend in Park City: Shawn Colvin, Gallery stroll and Oscar-nominated Shorts
- Shawn Colvin celebrates 30 years of ‘Steady On’ in Park City this weekend
- Three oil painters featured at Montgomery-Lee at Last Friday Gallery Stroll
- Temple Har Shalom Scholar-in-Residence to discuss Islam and democracy
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods
- January and February storms help boost Utah’s snowpack