Wyatt Pike Berklee Music Program Benefit
May 9, 2017
Park City's Wyatt Pike, 16, who has performed all over Park City, has received a partial scholarship to Berklee College of Music's five-week performance program in Boston, Massachusetts will perform a benefit concert, "Berklee or Bust," at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 13, at 4363 Willow Creek Drive.
The event is open to the public. No RSVP required. Food and drink will be provided. Donations will be accepted.
Trending In: Entertainment
- What to do in Park City this weekend: musicals, affordable housing and the music crawl
- Park City High School drama department exclaims ‘Mamma Mia!’
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Mind hive will be abuzz with Park City-based songwriters
- Nonprofits offer free family-friendly film screenings in Park City for Thanksgiving
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space