Wyatt Pike Berklee Music Program Benefit
May 9, 2017
Park City's Wyatt Pike, 16, who has performed all over Park City, has received a partial scholarship to Berklee College of Music's five-week performance program in Boston, Massachusetts will perform a benefit concert, "Berklee or Bust," at 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 13, at 4363 Willow Creek Drive.
The event is open to the public. No RSVP required. Food and drink will be provided. Donations will be accepted.
Trending In: Entertainment
- The ‘Queen of Versailles’ has a new calling
- Supremes founding member Mary Wilson celebrates 60 years in the business
- Public is invited to walk-up to Alzheimer’s prevention party
- Original musical follows the plight of the Lost Boys of Sudan
- MacMaster and Leahy have combined their love of music with their love of family
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild