Yoga Rocks the Park comes to Park City
October 2, 2015
The Park City Yoga Rocks the Park fundraiser will be held at Willow Creek Park on Sunday, Oct. 4, at 11 a.m.
The event, which will raise money for Mountain West Mother’s Milk Bank and Green Tree Yoga, will feature the following schedule:
Motivated by a mission to cultivate a sense of community, peace and joy for all beings, Erik Vienneau (Founder of YRP) and a group of friends ventured out to a park in Denver, hung a few prayer flags in the trees, and moved their yoga practice to the beautiful open skies of Colorado, to a soundtrack of live drums, surrounded by Mother Nature’s beauty and gifts. Vienneau and his yogi friends collected donations in support of a local nonprofit organization, which would become an integral part of our organization and philosophy.
The Park City Yoga Rock the Park was organized by Erica Hill and will feature prizes and other giveaways. Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for children. For more information and tickets, visit http://www.yogarocksthepark.com/salt-lake-city-utah.html.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Tom Clyde: Parking lot culture
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality