Business Briefs: 12/15 to 12/18
February 14, 2014
New Deer Valley realty mobile app
Equity Real Estate Luxury Group has introduced a Deer Valley Luxury Home Real Estate mobile app for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices, which offers consumers comprehensive listing information. Homes can be found by typing in the house number, searching by area or by features like the Quick Search GPS maps or Advanced Search.
For more information about the Equity Real Estate Luxury Group, visit http://www.parkcityrealty.co or http://www.parkcityluxuryhomes.co or call 801-599-1089. The mobile app can be purchased in the iTunes App Store or Google Play store.
RAMP offers demo skis and snowboards
For those planning to ski or snowboard in town or planning a trip to another ski resort town, RAMP Sports has a demo fleet of handmade skis and snowboards available for testing. The Terra PR Office in Jackson Hole, Wyo. also has a selection of RAMP skis and snowboards for demo.
Demo skis or snowboards must be reserved in advance and are available at 6407 Business Park Loop Rd. For more information or to make a reservation, contact Sarah Niklas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-356-4200.
Recommended Stories For You
Local lighting company wins award
Cora Stjernholm of Park City-based Elume Distinctive Lighting was awarded "Best of Houzz" by Houzz, a platform for home remodeling and design. Stjernholm was chosen by Houzz’s more than 16 million monthly users.
The Best of Houzz award is given in two categories: Customer Satisfaction and Design. Winners will receive a "Best of Houzz 2014" badge on their Houzz profiles. For more information about Elume, visit http://www.elumepc.com. To follow Stjernholm on Houzz, visit http://www.houzz.com/pro/corastjernholm.
Trending In: Business
- Christian Center of Park City expands in size and services
- Marketplace: Flowers By You lets florist share passion with Park City
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Park City Community Foundation helps fund expansion of programs with grants
- Five Park City chefs selected to serve at the James Beard House
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken