March 15, 2013
GOED has new outreach director
Governor’s Office of Economic Development has hired a new managing director of business outreach and international trade. According to a press release from the Governor’s Office, Vincent Mikolay, a long time strategy and business development specialist, has accepted the position and will transition into his new role immediately.
Mikolay’s responsibilities will include the continuing development of Utah’s six strategic industrial clusters, the International Trade and Diplomacy Office (ITDO), and a number of other related programs within GOED.
Mikolay has worked with several early-stage startups including OneSchool, Inc. and Pannl, Inc. He has also previously worked for Nike Inc., The Walt Disney Company, Advent Entertainment and Ridemakerz, among others. Mikolay holds a BA in Business from Bethany College, an M.Ed. in Leadership and Organizational Development from Xavier University and an MBA in Strategy and Entrepreneurial Studies from the University of Southern California.
CELEBRITY CHEF TOUR STOPS AT RIVERHORSE
The Celebrity Chef Tour stops at Riverhorse On Main, home of Celebrity Chef Seth Adams on Sunday, March 24, at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $195 and will benefit the educational and programming arm of the world-renown James Beard Foundation.
Recommended Stories For You
Adams, executive chef and co-owner of the award-winning Riverhorse On Main for more than a decade, has made his mark in creating upscale, modern American cuisine. The Riverhorse On Main, overlooking Park City’s Historic Main Street, is a time-honored Forbes Travel Four Star and AAA Four Diamond award-winning restaurant.
Joining Adams in the kitchen will be guest celebrity chefs Scott Shields of Blue Moon Beach Grill in Nags Head, S.C., Caroline Fey of The City Kitchen in San Francisco, Calif., and Jodie Rodgers from Deer Valley Resort in Park City.
At each Celebrity Chef Tour dinner, several of the nation’s top chefs come together to create a multiple-course dinner, each paired with premium wines and/or authentic Belgian beers.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit the web at http://www.CelebrityChefTour.com, call The Riverhorse at 435.649.3536 or email email@example.com. Riverhorse On Main is located at 540 Main St., in Park City.
Trending In: Business
- Marketplace: Flowers By You lets florist share passion with Park City
- Christian Center of Park City expands in size and services
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Future of Outdoor Retailer murky as lawmakers seek to rescind Bears Ears
- Five Park City chefs selected to serve at the James Beard House
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits