Business Briefs: 6/21 to 6/24
June 20, 2014
Main Street closures Saturday
The Park City Area Restaurant Association’s 7th Annual Savor the Summit outdoor dinner party is scheduled for Saturday, June 21. Due to the event’s Grande Table being placed on Main Street, there will be closures and limited parking.
Parking on the east side of Main Street will be closed beginning early Saturday morning, and all cars will need to be removed by the time the road is closed to traffic at 1 p.m. It is expected to reopen to traffic at 10 p.m. There will be limited parking at the China Bridge Garage with more parking available at Park City High School. For more information, contact the Park City Hall Special Events department at 615-5188.
Stein Eriksen partners with Cadillac
The Stein Eriksen Lodge has announced its partnership with Cadillac as the resort’s official vehicle. Cadillac vehicles will be provided to guests of the resort, and the automaker will host ride-and-drives and other vehicle demonstrations on property.
Cadillac will also take part in exclusive Lodge-related sponsorship and marketing activity. For more information on Stein Eriksen Lodge and its partnership with Cadillac, contact John Perry at 435-659-6197 or visit http://www.steinlodge.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Utah unemployment rate drops again
The State of Utah Office of the Governor issued a press release Friday stating that Utah’s unemployment rate has dropped once again. It is down to 3.6 percent from 3.8 percent last month, now at its lowest level since November 2008.
Job growth in the state is also at an estimated 2.9 percent, adding 37,500 jobs compared to May 2013. All of Utah’s private sector industries posted job increases this month with the largest increments coming in Trade, Transportation and Utilities with 9,800 jobs followed by Construction with 5,400 jobs.
Trending In: Business
- Park City’s Freshies Lobster Co. snares title of World’s Best Lobster Roll
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Marketplace: Bambino app connects parents to babysitters
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Marketplace: Former driver brings Ascent Luxury Transportation to Park City
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award
- Park City waterworks station loses power, impacting snowmaking