Business Briefs: 6/28 to 7/1
June 27, 2014
Annual Chamber/Bureau Marketing Meeting
The Park City Chamber/Bureau invites business owners and their employees to its annual meeting on Wednesday, July 16, from 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. at the Park City Marriott at 1895 Sidewinder Dr. Attendees will enjoy lunch as the Chamber/Bureau unveils its tourism marketing plan for the upcoming 12 months and recognizes its outgoing board members and officers.
The Chamber/Bureau will also present the 2014 Myles Rademan Spirit of Hospitality Award to Bill Marolt, a member of the U.S. Olympic Committee board of directors. To RSVP, visit http://www.visitparkcity.com/rsvp or call the Chamber/Bureau at 649-6100.
PCMR’s Fourth of July Celebration
Park City Mountain Resort has announced its annual Fourth of July celebration activities, which include three operating chairlifts, a cookout and beer garden, free live music by local band The Sideshow Ramblers and a fireworks display.
The festivities will begin at 10 a.m. with the cookout and beer garden opening at 5:30 p.m. on the grass next to the Adventure Zone’s Climbing Wall. The Sideshow Ramblers will take the stage at 7 p.m. At 9:30 p.m., the fireworks display will begin.
Recommended Stories For You
Recycle Utah float volunteers needed
Recycle Utah and Aloha Ski and Snowboard seek volunteers to help them with their float during the Fourth of July Parade on Main Street. The float will be designed to help get the message out to recycle ski and snowboard equipment.
To be a part of the fun and volunteer to help create the float, visit Recycle Utah at 1951 Woodbine Way, call 649-9698 or contact Tori Sowul at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Business
- Lucky Ones Coffee brings drinks to the Christian Center of Park City
- Marketplace: National financial planning firm Elevage Partners comes to Park City
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Recycle Utah praises Park City businesses pushing for sustainability
- Business briefs: Stein Eriksen Residences opens restaurant to the public
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet