Business Briefs: 7/12 to 7/16
July 11, 2014
Multicultural Commission to meet in Park City
Utah State Lt. Governor Spencer J. Cox and the Utah Multicultural Commission announced they will hold a community meeting on Tuesday, July 15, from 10 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. at the Christian Center of Park City located at 1283 Deer Valley Dr. Residents of Summit and Wasatch Counties are invited to attend.
According a Claudia Nakano, Director of Utah Multicultural Affairs, Cox and MCC members would like to provide feedback to the community on issues such as health, education, economic development and corrections. For more information, contact Stanford Kekaucha at 801-245-7210.
New Executive Chef at Waldorf Astoria
The Waldorf Astoria Park City has appointed Ryker Brown as the new Executive Chef at Powder Restaurant. Brown brings 15 years of culinary experience to the restaurant and will introduce new items to the seasonal menus.
According to a press release, Brown will draw inspiration from the Wasatch Mountains and incorporate elements of nature by sourcing and foraging for local ingredients and serving dishes on natural stone and wood. For more information, visit http://www.parkcitywaldorfastoria.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Ski Butlers awarded for ‘excellent service’
Ski Butlers Park City located at 1821 Sidewinder Dr. has received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award. According to a press release, the accolade honors hospitality excellence and is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
When selecting the winners, TripAdvisor determines that businesses have maintained an overall TripAdvisor rating of at least four out of five and volume and frequency of reviews. Ski Butlers was founded in Park City in 2004 and serves resorts in Utah, Colorado, California, Wyoming and British Columbia. For more information, visit http://www.skibutlers.com.
Trending In: Business
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Marketplace: Bambino app connects parents to babysitters
- Park City’s Freshies Lobster Co. snares title of World’s Best Lobster Roll
- Marketplace: Former driver brings Ascent Luxury Transportation to Park City
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Park City police blotter: report received of ski collision from January
- Park City High School names Sterling Scholars