Business briefs: Board of Realtors to host event on generational shifts in workforce
December 1, 2018
Board of Realtors to host event on generational shifts in workforce
The Park City Board of Realtors is set to host a community speaker event called "Generational Shifts in the American Workforce" on Friday, Dec. 7, according to a newsletter. Chris Redgrave, senior vice president of community relations for Zions Bank, is scheduled to present at the Jim Santy Auditorium from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. She plans to speak about the various generations in the workplace and how to manage the different characteristics of each group. The event is free and open to the public.
Riverhorse on Main to host winter social
Riverhorse on Main is set to host the Riverhorse Merchants' Winter Social on Monday, Dec. 3 from 3 to 7 p.m. According to a flier, workers in the area are invited to attend to meet industry professionals and sample food and drinks from Riverhorse on Main and Riverhorse Provisions. To RSVP, send your name, position, business and names of those attending to email@example.com or call 435-649-3536.
Park City Lodging celebrated for sustainability
Park City Lodging, Inc., was recently awarded the Green Business Awards' Green Leadership Award. According to a press release, the lodging company was honored at an awards gala to celebrate businesses that promote sustainable practices. Utah Business hosted the event. Park City Lodging was honored because of its green office building, eco-friendly cleaning products and its partnership with a global program to recycle guests' used soap amenities. Rhonda Sideris, the founder and president of Park City Lodging, said in the release that she is "honored and humbled" by the recognition.
Trending In: Business
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Marketplace: Former driver brings Ascent Luxury Transportation to Park City
- Marketplace: Bambino app connects parents to babysitters
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UDOT completes Utah’s largest wildlife crossing at Parleys Summit