Business briefs: Chamber/Bureau to host event about healthy workplaces
March 17, 2019
Chamber/Bureau to host event on healthy workplaces
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is set to host a lunch and learn event focused on creating a healthy workplace on Thursday, March 21, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Park City Hospital, according to a newsletter. Joshua Scott from the Center for Health, Work and Environment, and Lili Tenney Star, Health Links co-founder and director, will speak during the workshop, titled Creating a Thriving (Healthier) Workplace. They will speak about ways to make a workplace environment that supports mental diversity and overall healthier and happier workers. Chamber/Bureau members are invited to attend the free event. Lunch will be provided.
Realtor Rich Fine launches new home search site
Park City Realtor Rich Fine of FineProperty recently released a new home search site for the Park City area. According to a press release, the website's search link allows people to search for homes, condos and land by map, subdivision or area. It combines Park City and Utah multiple listings service systems in one tool. The new site is http://www.fineproperty.com. Fine has worked in real estate in the Park City area since 1994. He and FineProperty are part of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah Real Estate.
Chamber/Bureau to launch virtual Women's Business Center
The Park City Chamber/Bureau plans to hold an event to launch its new virtual Women's Business Center in Park City on March 26. According to the Chamber/Bureau's website, the event is set to take place from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Christian Center of Park City. Representatives from the Women's Business Center of Park City will talk about online resources available through the center's new partnership with the Chamber/Bureau. They will also discuss what helps women thrive in business ownership. Members of the Chamber/Bureau are invited to attend.
Trending In: Business
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- Windermere acquires Park City firm Jess Reid Real Estate
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages