Business briefs: Christian Center gathers gifts for Operation Hope
December 8, 2018
Christian Center gathers gifts for Operation Hope
The Christian Center of Park City is gathering new and unwrapped gifts for its annual Operation Hope. According to the center's website, donations for toys, books and clothes for children in need are due by Friday at 4 p.m. The gifts will then be placed in the center's "toy store" on Dec. 19, where parents can pick out presents for their children for the holidays. Donations can be dropped off at the Christian Center or the Heber Valley Center Stage from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more details, visit http://www.ccofpc.org or contact Pete Stoughton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Sotheby's International Realty adds property management division
Summit Sotheby's International Realty recently announced its acquisition of the property management firm Coalition Management, according to a press release. The Park City-based real estate firm also announced that it will be adding a long-term property management division to its firm. The property management division will be based out of the Summit Sotheby's office at 1750 Park Ave. "We felt that offering our clients access to professional long-term management services was a natural next step for Summit Sotheby's International Realty," said Thomas Wright, president and principal broker of Summit Sotheby's International Realty, in the release.
Deer Valley Resort to hold fundraiser on opening day
Deer Valley Resort plans to host a fundraiser during its opening day on Saturday, Dec. 8. According to a press release, the "Shred for Red" event will raise money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Participants must raise or donate at least $200, or $100 if they are under 12 years old. Those who contribute will receive a full-day ski pass to Deer Valley Resort, a participant bib and access to an après-ski reception. To register, visit https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/shredforred.
Trending In: Business
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores
- Talisker Club owners purchase building on Main Street for restaurant and lounge
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Marketplace: Corner Store Pub & Grill owner expands with ski rental shop
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Moose falls through basement window well, into Pinebrook home (w/video)
- Way We Were: A shocking crime in old Park City
- Athletes: Slopestyle course was not up to World Championships quality
- Park City finds snowmobilers, vandals cause trouble in Bonanza Flat
- Anonymous tip leads officers to large teen party in Glenwild