Business briefs: Christian Center gathers gifts for Operation Hope
December 8, 2018
Christian Center gathers gifts for Operation Hope
The Christian Center of Park City is gathering new and unwrapped gifts for its annual Operation Hope. According to the center's website, donations for toys, books and clothes for children in need are due by Friday at 4 p.m. The gifts will then be placed in the center's "toy store" on Dec. 19, where parents can pick out presents for their children for the holidays. Donations can be dropped off at the Christian Center or the Heber Valley Center Stage from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more details, visit http://www.ccofpc.org or contact Pete Stoughton at email@example.com.
Summit Sotheby's International Realty adds property management division
Summit Sotheby's International Realty recently announced its acquisition of the property management firm Coalition Management, according to a press release. The Park City-based real estate firm also announced that it will be adding a long-term property management division to its firm. The property management division will be based out of the Summit Sotheby's office at 1750 Park Ave. "We felt that offering our clients access to professional long-term management services was a natural next step for Summit Sotheby's International Realty," said Thomas Wright, president and principal broker of Summit Sotheby's International Realty, in the release.
Deer Valley Resort to hold fundraiser on opening day
Deer Valley Resort plans to host a fundraiser during its opening day on Saturday, Dec. 8. According to a press release, the "Shred for Red" event will raise money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Participants must raise or donate at least $200, or $100 if they are under 12 years old. Those who contribute will receive a full-day ski pass to Deer Valley Resort, a participant bib and access to an après-ski reception. To register, visit https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/shredforred.
Trending In: Business
- Park City’s Freshies Lobster Co. snares title of World’s Best Lobster Roll
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Marketplace: Bambino app connects parents to babysitters
- Marketplace: Former driver brings Ascent Luxury Transportation to Park City
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- Winter Olympics: Park City, Salt Lake City seen as 2026 contingency
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Slamdance to honor Oscar winner Steven Soderbergh with 2019 Founders Award