Business briefs, Dec. 3-Dec. 5, 2014
December 2, 2014
Local insurance specialist joins international firm
Leslie DeWald, a Park City-based specialist in aviation and aerospace insurance, has joined Integro, an international insurance brokerage and risk management firm. According to a press release, the addition of DeWald significantly strengthens the firm’s aviation practice. "We are delighted to have Leslie DeWald and her team join Integro’s aviation practice," said Marc Kunney, president of Integro North America, in the release. "Their commitment to superior client service, coupled with deep technical expertise augment our well respected aviation practice."
Board of plastic surgeons taps local for president
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has elected Dr. Renato Saltz to be the society’s president in 2016. According to a press release, Saltz, who practices in Park City, has published more than 400 papers and is a pioneer of endoscopic surgery in the United States.
Trending In: Business
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Park City police told of homeless cases, including along Main Street
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder