Business briefs, Dec. 3-Dec. 5, 2014
December 2, 2014
Local insurance specialist joins international firm
Leslie DeWald, a Park City-based specialist in aviation and aerospace insurance, has joined Integro, an international insurance brokerage and risk management firm. According to a press release, the addition of DeWald significantly strengthens the firm’s aviation practice. "We are delighted to have Leslie DeWald and her team join Integro’s aviation practice," said Marc Kunney, president of Integro North America, in the release. "Their commitment to superior client service, coupled with deep technical expertise augment our well respected aviation practice."
Board of plastic surgeons taps local for president
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has elected Dr. Renato Saltz to be the society’s president in 2016. According to a press release, Saltz, who practices in Park City, has published more than 400 papers and is a pioneer of endoscopic surgery in the United States.
Trending In: Business
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence