Business briefs, Dec. 3-Dec. 5, 2014
December 2, 2014
Local insurance specialist joins international firm
Leslie DeWald, a Park City-based specialist in aviation and aerospace insurance, has joined Integro, an international insurance brokerage and risk management firm. According to a press release, the addition of DeWald significantly strengthens the firm’s aviation practice. "We are delighted to have Leslie DeWald and her team join Integro’s aviation practice," said Marc Kunney, president of Integro North America, in the release. "Their commitment to superior client service, coupled with deep technical expertise augment our well respected aviation practice."
Board of plastic surgeons taps local for president
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has elected Dr. Renato Saltz to be the society’s president in 2016. According to a press release, Saltz, who practices in Park City, has published more than 400 papers and is a pioneer of endoscopic surgery in the United States.
Trending In: Business
- Lucky Ones Coffee brings drinks to the Christian Center of Park City
- Marketplace: National financial planning firm Elevage Partners comes to Park City
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Business briefs: Stein Eriksen Residences opens restaurant to the public
- Recycle Utah praises Park City businesses pushing for sustainability
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- ‘Queen of Versailles’ introduces her new documentary ‘Princess of Versailles’
- Park City’s Rebekah Hardman competes at All-Star wrestling meet