Business briefs, Dec. 6-9, 2014
December 5, 2014
OIWC seeks nominations for award
The Outdoor Industry Women’s Coalition is asking for nominations for its Pioneering Woman and First Ascent Award. According to the organization’s newsletter, the award celebrates "the visible impact of the advancement of women both inside and outside the companies where they work." Nominations are due by Dec. 15, and to be eligible, recipients must be able to attend the awards presentation at the Outdoor Retailer Winter Market in Salt Lake City on Jan. 23. To submit a nomination, visit oiwc.org.
Montage Deer Valley joins hotel organization
Montage Deer Valley is the newest member of Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI). According to a press release, ALHI now represents Montage Deer Valley when it meets with business executives and others interested in hosting meetings or incentive programs at the resort. Montage Deer Valley is the third entity ALHI represents in Utah, joining The Grand America Hotel and The Little America Hotel, both in Salt Lake City. "It is a wonderful gem of a resort that offers so much to groups," said Jim Schultenover, AHSI president, in the release." We are excited to share its marvelous attributes and activities with planners."
Trending In: Business
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: One suspect who led a foot pursuit in Bear Hollow Village arrested