Business Briefs for March 22, 2006
March 22, 2006
Western Leisure, Inc., a full-service destination management company (DMC) based in Salt Lake City for more than 26 years, has decided to make Park City its second home. The new division of Western Leisure, Inc., officially referred to as Western Leisure, Park City, has taken up permanent residence at Redstone Towne Center in Kimball Junction.
The new Park City office employs a full-time staff including the new director, Erica Cutler, a Park City resident experienced in special event planning and director of operations, Alisha Campbell, with a master’s degree in parks, recreation and tourism from the University of Utah.
Western Leisure, Inc. specializes in convention services, special events and tour planning. They provide a full-service experience for their clients by handling transportation, activities and lodging.
For more information, call (435) 649-9949 or e-mail Erica CD.)
Trending In: Business
- Gay ski week returns to Park City with increased numbers
- Alterra Mountain Company announces cost of Ikon Pass, access to Deer Valley Resort
- Park City official laments older, wealthier, less diverse demographics
- What it takes to maintain Utah Olympic Park’s bobsled track
- Liz Swaney strives for Olympic spot