Business briefs: Ground broken for Empire Residences at Deer Valley
November 9, 2018
Ground broken for Empire Residences at Deer Valley
Aspen Group USA, which develops luxury condominiums, recently announced the groundbreaking of Empire Residences in the Village at Empire Pass at Deer Valley Resort. According to a press release, the development is set to include 20 ski-in, ski-out condos and will include an après-ski lounge, pub, fitness center, ski locker room, ski beach patio and underground parking. The condos will be located at the base of Silver Strike chairlift. For more information, visit http://www.empireresidences.com.
Chamber/Bureau to host fall forum
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is set to host its 2018 Tourism Fall Forum on Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at The Chateaux Deer Valley. According to the Chamber/Bureau's website, the keynote speaker will be Nick Sargent, president of Park City-based SnowSports Industries America. Nathan Rafferty, president and CEO of Ski Utah; Bill Rock, CEO of Park City Mountain; Bob Wheaton and Todd Shallan of Deer Valley Resort; and Bill Malone, president and CEO of the Chamber/Bureau, are also set to present. Registration is $30 a person until Nov. 7. For more information and to register, visit https://bit.ly/2qolHxt.
Wild Women Tribe to host fundraiser
The entrepreneurial network Wild Women Tribe is set to host a fundraiser for the Peace House on Nov. 16 from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at The Prospect Executive Suites. The goal of the event, called Gratitude Give Back, is to raise $1,111 for the nonprofit that helps women fleeing domestic violence, said Renee Huang, founder of the group. For more information, visit wildwomentribe.net.
Trending In: Business
- Longtime employee purchases Main Street’s Norsk Leather & Fur Inc.
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Business briefs: Stein Eriksen Residences opens restaurant to the public
- Marketplace: National financial planning firm Elevage Partners comes to Park City
- The top 5 business stories of the year in Park City
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon