Business briefs: Holy Cross Ministries to host fifth annual Autumn Harvest Benefit
September 15, 2018
Holy Cross Ministries to host fifth annual Autumn Harvest Benefit
Holy Cross Ministries of Utah is set to host its fifth annual Autumn Harvest Benefit on Sept. 22 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at High West Distillery. According to a press release, the event will include live music, refreshments and programming from Holy Cross Ministries. An optional distillery tour and whiskey tasting is scheduled to take place at 4 p.m. Proceeds from the event will go toward Holy Cross Ministries, which provides health outreach, early childhood education and legal services for low-income families in Summit County.
Chamber Bureau to host event for members
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is set to host an event called Chamber 101 and a new member lunch on Tuesday, Sept. 18. According to the Chamber/Bureau's website, new members and employees of existing members are invited to attend to learn about membership benefits. Attendees can ask questions about membership and get to know other business owners in the community. Lunch will be served. For more information, visit http://www.visitparkcity.com/members/chamber-bureau-events/rsvp/.
Cryptocurrency summit to take place next month
EquityICO Business Summit, a conference about cryptocurrencies, is set to take place at the Zermatt Resort in Midway on Oct. 19 and 20. According to a press release, there will be panel discussions, keynote speeches and coaching sessions about cryptocurrency. The event will focus on the initial coin offerings process, a fundraising mechanism for new cryptocurrency. For more information and to register, visit http://www.equityico.io/.
Trending In: Business
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Park City Chamber/Bureau Fall Forum builds excitement for upcoming season
- Park City Mountain Resort continues Commitment to Zero by diverting food waste from landfills
- Marketplace: Craig Dell Attorneys offers estate planning to Park City area
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- UDOT doesn’t have any plans to change speed limit on S.R. 224
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- Petra Butler to resign from Park City Board of Education
- Letters: Park City purchase of electric vehicles is misguided and misleading
- Tom Clyde: Accepting that the West is no longer wild