Business briefs, Jan. 10-13, 2015
January 9, 2015
Bandits Bar & Grill expands to SLC
Bandits Bar & Grill, a family-owned barbecue restaurant with locations in Park City and Los Angeles, has opened a new restaurant in Salt Lake City. According to a press release, the success the restaurant has seen in Park City was the reason for the expansion into the valley. "We’ve had such a phenomenal experience in Park City, Salt Lake City just seemed the natural fit," said owner Shane Barber. "Barbecue is in the heart and soul of the Western frontier, especially here in the valley and the mountains."
Park City Trading and Investing Club meets
The Park City Trading and Investing Club is holding a meeting on Feb. 3 to discuss a variety of topics, including the energy sector. The meeting will be held from 7 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. at the Park City Library. The club is dedicated to holding conversations about key market drivers affecting bonds, stocks and foreign currencies.
Trending In: Business
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem
- Guest editorial: Council mistake illustrates messy path ahead in Park City’s social equity push
- Vail Resorts sees net revenue increase despite low snow