Business briefs, Jan. 2-Jan. 5
December 31, 2015
Business network to hold monthly meeting
The Park City Women’s Business Network is set to hold its first meeting of the New Year. According to a newsletter, the group will have a presentation from Park City author a life coach Terry Sidford. Sidford will try to help members "gain the courage to live life to your full potential and enjoy an authentic life. The meeting is set for Jan. 12, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., at Utah Olympic Park. The event is free for members. Breakfast will be provided and free raffle drawings will be held. For more information, visit pcwbn.org.
Chamber/Bureau to host website workshop
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is scheduled to hold a "lunch and learn" workshop to show members how to create online content that generates traffic. According to the Chamber/Bureau’s website, visitparkcity.com, Roi Agneta of Kiska Digital will show a framework for creating content. "It’s no secret that great online content is the key that opens the door to links, social shares, and traffic," the release states. "In our hyper-competitive world, content is the means for delivering your value proposition and connecting with your audience." The event is scheduled for Jan. 20, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., at the Park City Board of Realtors. RSVP to visitparkcity.com/rsvp.
Be aware of scam calls claiming declined cards
If you receive a phone call from an unknown/blocked/private caller claiming your credit card was declined for your Park Record classified advertising, please do not give out any information. Instead, call The Park Record at 435-649-9014 to verify. All credit card information received is secure.
Trending In: Business
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Marketplace: Rime Raw Bar serves mid-mountain seafood fare near Deer Valley slopes
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Talisker Club owners purchase building on Main Street for restaurant and lounge
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods