Business briefs, Jan. 3-6, 2015
January 2, 2015
Cloud Dine open at Canyons Resort
Canyons Resort’s renovated restaurant, Cloud Dine, is now open. According to a press release, renovations to Cloud Dine included restructuring the entire building, increasing the seating capacity by 41 percent and expanding the outdoor deck. Cloud Dine is located on Dream Peak, at the top of the DreamCatcher and Dreamscape lifts. "The new Cloud Dine is a fantastic upgrade to our on-mountain dining options," said Mike Goar, vice president and general manager of Canyons Resort, in the release. "The new building increases seating capacity and flow at one of our most popular destinations on-mountain, and guests are sure to enjoy new menu items created by Executive Chef Alex Malmborg and Chef Greg Hansen."
Park City Women’s Business Network meets
The Park City Women’s Business Network is holding its monthly meeting on Jan. 13 at 8:30 a.m. at Utah Olympic Park. According to the organization’s newsletter, guest speakers Kathleen Barlow and Dannielle Bryan will discuss strategies of how to set personal and professional goals for the coming year. Breakfast will be served at the meeting.
Trending In: Business
- Park City police find skiers outside skiable terrain at PCMR
- Bistro 412 on Main Street to close
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- Park City students prep to put on ‘March For Our Lives’
- Park City students demand change as hundreds ‘March For Our Lives’ (w/video)