Business briefs, May 28-31
May 27, 2016
Chamber/Bureau to hold new-member breakfast
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is set to hold a breakfast for new members. According to the organization’s website, visitparkcity.com, Breakfast with the Bureau provides new members an opportunity to meet the Chamber/Bureau’s staff and learn more about the benefits of membership. It also lets the Chamber/Bureau learn more about members’ businesses. The breakfast is scheduled for Thursday, from 8-9:30 a.m., at The Pickle Jar, 1637 Shortline Road. Members should visit the website by Wednesday to register or for more information.
Park City Food & Wine Classic set to return
The Park City Food & Wine Classic is back for another year. According to the website for the event, parkcityfoodandwineclassic.com, the festival allows people to participate in a variety of experiences in Park City. Attendees will be able to sample wines and food at several tastings, but can also join in on activities such as standup paddleboarding, mountain biking and hiking. Participants will also meet and interact with local food and wine experts. Tickets are now on sale for the various activities, which are scheduled for July 7-10. A full list of the activities and their prices is available on the website.
Chamber/Bureau schedules summer kick-off event
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is inviting its members to participate in its 2016 Summer Kickoff and Activities Expo. According to the Chamber/Bureau’s website, visitparkcity.com, the expo will allow members to network and to inform the community, as well as hospitality providers throughout town, about summer services they offer. More than 300 people are expected to attend. The event is free to the public and is set for June 9, from 5-7:30 p.m. at the Legacy Lodge at Park City Mountain Resort. Prizes will be available for those who attend. For more information or to RSVP, visit the website.
Trending In: Business
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Report shows slowing sales in Park City area as housing costs continue to rise
- Experienced surgeon opens Elevation Plastic Surgery
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space
- 14-year old Parkite Troy Podmilsak featured in Under Armour commercial
- UPDATED: USOC visits Park City, Salt Lake City as bid race narrows
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence