Business briefs, Nov. 29-Dec. 2
November 28, 2014
Community Foundation encourages giving
The Community Foundation of Utah is participating in a new initiative to help non-profit organizations. According to a press release, the initiative, called Pick2 Give2, allows Utahns to give $2 a month to two non-profits. The Community Foundation is encouraging Utahns to start participating in Pick2 Give2 on Dec. 2, dubbed Giving Tuesday as a play on the popular post-Thanksgiving shopping day Black Friday. For more information, visit pick2give2.org.
Chamber/Bureau holds holiday mixer
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is holding an after-hours holiday mixer on Dec. 10. According to a Chamber/Bureau newsletter, the members-only event will be held at the Chamber/Bureau Visitor Information Center, at 1794 Olympic Park Boulevard, and will go from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. The event offers a chance to network with other members and ring in the holiday season. It will feature complimentary food and drinks. To RSVP, go to visitparkcity.com/rsvp.
Trending In: Business
- Gay ski week returns to Park City with increased numbers
- Alterra Mountain Company announces cost of Ikon Pass, access to Deer Valley Resort
- Park City official laments older, wealthier, less diverse demographics
- What it takes to maintain Utah Olympic Park’s bobsled track
- Liz Swaney strives for Olympic spot