Business briefs: Park City Board of Realtors hires new MLS director
February 10, 2019
Park City Board of Realtors hires new MLS director
The Park City Board of Realtors recently announced that Bob Bemis, a 28-year veteran in the real estate industry, will be the organization's new multiple listing service director. According to a press release, Bemis has worked in multiple listing service management positions in Chicago, Phoenix and Washington, D.C. He worked as vice president of partner relations for Zillow, an online real estate database company, until 2013, then worked on a project to create a listing input system and property database. He previously served on the board of directors of the Council of Multiple Listing Service. He is from Ohio.
Christian Center offers consultation services for immigrants
The Christian Center of Park City partners with Immigrant Legal Services monthly to offer consultation services to residents in the area. According to the center's website, the organization provides education on immigration laws and immigration rights and can help people complete citizenship forms and other applications. The consultation service is free, and it is scheduled to take place the second Monday of each month at the center's offices. For questions, message Max Ventura at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chamber/Bureau to host event about new business tool
The Park City Chamber/Bureau is set to host a lunch and learn to help businesses learn about the tool ReferenceUSA, according to the Chamber/Bureau's website. The event is set to take place on Feb. 26 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Park City Library. ReferenceUSA provides business and consumer research by helping users locate companies nationwide, view historical market trends and find news articles. The tool is a new resource for Chamber/Bureau members. Lunch will be provided for Chamber/Bureau members who attend. For more information, visit https://www.visitparkcity.com/members/chamber-bureau-events/rsvp/.
Trending In: Business
- Report shows high prices, slowing home sales as Park City buyers opt for new construction
- Marketplace: Rime Raw Bar serves mid-mountain seafood fare near Deer Valley slopes
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Talisker Club owners purchase building on Main Street for restaurant and lounge
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods