Business briefs, Park City Welcome Night to take place Monday
December 16, 2017
Park City Welcome Night to take place Monday
The Park City Welcome Night is scheduled to take place on Monday, Dec. 18 from 4 to 9 p.m. at the Park City Marriott. The event is sponsored by various businesses around town, said Emily Summers, a spokesperson for Deer Valley Resort, which is one of the sponsors of the event. It is set to include refreshments, a DJ, cash bar and information about services, such as transportation. All international and domestic staff are invited to attend the free event. For questions, contact Kathleen Newell at 435-940-7180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park City Area Lodging Association names new president
Greg Gendron recently completed his two-year term as president of The Park City Area Lodging Association. Ron Neville, previously vice president of the association, will be replacing him as president, Gendron said. Gendron will continue to serve on the board of the association as past chair. Neville began his career in lodging with Vail Resorts in 1993 and worked for other property management companies and resorts throughout the years. He is currently vice president of Park City and Tahoe hospitality for Vail Resorts.
Park City resident named CEO of Provo real estate firm
Chris Manning, a Park City resident, was recently appointed as chief executive offer of Peak Capital Partners LLC, a privately owned real estate investment firm in Provo. According to a press release, Manning first joined Peak in 2014, and he most recently served as managing director of acquisitions for the firm. Manning will oversee all functions of the national property management company. He worked as vice president of the real estate investment company Amstar in Denver as well as president of Travaasa Experiential Resorts in Austin, Texas.
Trending In: Business
- Marketplace: Flowers By You lets florist share passion with Park City
- Christian Center of Park City expands in size and services
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Future of Outdoor Retailer murky as lawmakers seek to rescind Bears Ears
- Five Park City chefs selected to serve at the James Beard House
- Wasatch County approves major development tied to Deer Valley
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City drivers pulled over at speeds well above posted limits
- Summit County inundated with complaints about Kilby Road construction (w/video)
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken