Business briefs: Stein Collection receives Forbes Travel Guide awards
March 13, 2018
Stein Collection receives Forbes Travel Guide awards
Stein Collection recently announced that Stein Eriksen Lodge and The Spa at Stein Eriksen Lodge have been awarded the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award. According to a press release, The Chateaux Deer Valley and Glitretind Restaurant also received the Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award. The establishments have received this honor in the past, but Russ Olsen, CEO of Stein Collection, said that it is still an amazing accomplishment to be recognized. "(It) validates the efforts of our entire team to make our properties and amenities the best in the world," he said.
New home rental company moves into Park City
The vacation home rental company InvitedHome recently announced that it is expanding to Park City, according to a press release. The Colorado-based company is also located in ski resort destinations Telluride and Breckenridge in Colorado and Jackson Hole, Wyoming. It currently has cabins in Old Town and the release said company leaders plan to expand it into neighborhoods around Deer Valley and the Canyons in the coming months. Michael Joseph, CEO of the company, said in the release that Park City has always been a desirable destination for InvitedHome.
Nominations open for statewide female entrepreneur awards
Nominations are open for Utah's female entrepreneur awards, the Sego Awards. According to a press release, Braid, a workshop series for women entrepreneurs, and Convoi, a network for Utah's business leaders, will host the event, which is scheduled to take place at the Sundance Mountain Resort in May. Individuals can either nominate themselves or another female entrepreneur living in the state. There are eight award categories. Those interested in learning more or applying can visit https://www.segoawards.com/.
Trending In: Business
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Marketplace: Former driver brings Ascent Luxury Transportation to Park City
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Marketplace: Bambino app connects parents to babysitters
- New four-season resort to open on Blue Sky Ranch
- PCMR indefinitely closes two upper-elevation bowls after losing lease
- UPDATED: Park Record Building evacuated Thursday after bomb threat hoax
- USOC selects Salt Lake City to bid on Winter Olympics
- Park City awaits a Friday decision on fate of Olympic bid
- Semi-truck leads deputies on chase through Kimball Junction