Business briefs: Waldorf Astoria Park City named best in the U.S.
November 25, 2017
Waldorf Astoria Park City named best in the U.S.
Waldorf Astoria Park City was named the best ski hotel in the U.S. and one of the top three best ski hotels in the world at the World Ski Awards ceremony in Kitzbühel, Austria. According to a press release, the team at Waldorf Astoria Park City is honored to be recognized. The three-day event for the World Ski Awards is the only time international leaders of the industry gather. Ski tourism professionals and ski consumers vote for the awards, and a record number of people voted.
David Beavis Gallery to host open house
David Beavis Gallery, an art gallery on Main Street, is celebrating its two year anniversary with an open house, according to an event flier. The open house is scheduled to take place on Dec. 2 from 6 to 9 p.m. at 314 Main St. Some prints will be available for purchase at the event. The gallery will also be celebrating the launch of its new website. Those interested in attending must RSVP by emailing Carla Darveau at email@example.com or calling 435-602-1123.
Sentient Lasers partners with large laser distributor
Sentient Lasers, a company in Kamas that buys, sells, warranties and provides contracts for aesthetic lasers and devices, is now partnering with TheLaserTrader.com. According to a press release, the laser distributor, which is based in Georgia, is the first to adopt Sentient Lasers' Blue Dot Certification. The certification includes an inspection process that ensures that the lasers are safe and effective. TheLaserTrader.com is used by more than 10,000 medical professionals around the world.
Trending In: Business
- Christian Center of Park City expands in size and services
- Marketplace: Flowers By You lets florist share passion with Park City
- Future of Outdoor Retailer murky as lawmakers seek to rescind Bears Ears
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Five Park City chefs selected to serve at the James Beard House
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?