Decks spring open in warm weather
March 21, 2014
As winter draws to a close, spring has finally sprung. Thursday, March 20, was officially the first day of the Spring Equinox, and the warm weather in Park City has allowed for outdoor seating and decks to re-open. J&G Grill chef, Utku Unal (right), serves some lamb off the bone from the grill to Mark Frankel on Friday, March 21, on the open deck in sunny 43 degrees.
Trending In: Business
- Marketplace: National financial planning firm Elevage Partners comes to Park City
- Lucky Ones Coffee brings drinks to the Christian Center of Park City
- Business briefs: Stein Eriksen Residences opens restaurant to the public
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- The top 5 business stories of the year in Park City
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide