Jamaican bobsled team attends Hyatt Escala Lodge’s gingerbread house competition
December 21, 2013
Dudley Stokes, far left, part of the 1988 Jamaican bobsled team and current coach of the men’s and women’s teams, attended the Hyatt Escala Lodge’s inter-department gingerbread house competition with Wayne Thomas, currently on the men’s team. To the right of him are Audra Segree and NaTalia Stokes who are training to become the first Jamaican women’s bobsled team since 2002. They are pictured with Hyatt employees Barbara Dennis and Claudia Wattenburg. On the far right is Winston Watts, another member of the men’s bobsled team.
Trending In: Business
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Chamber/Bureau partners to bring women’s business center to Park City
- Three generations help Red Banjo Pizza maintain its tradition
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery