La Hispana Market offers money orders
February 28, 2014
Jose Suarez and Miriam Castillo have owned La Hispana Market for 14 years, and it has been located at 1776 Park Ave. for three years now. The shop, in between Lorenzo’s and Sports Authority, sells authentic Mexican snacks, or "antojitos." Among the services offered are "envíos," or the sending of money to other countries. Suarez and Castillo said they are looking to expand and open a Mexican food restaurant soon.
Trending In: Business
- Park City looks to approve two food trucks
- Chamber/Bureau partners to bring women’s business center to Park City
- Despite snow, Deer Valley and PCMR stick to early-April closing date
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Utah breweries opposed to bill to allow full-strength beer in grocery stores
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk