Park City Medical Center Honored by Department of Defense
September 20, 2013
"Park City Medical Center is honored to receive this award," notes Bruce Dent, the hospital’s director of Human Resources. "We work hard to help our employees balance their personal and professional lives, and it’s important to us employees who are active members of the military don’t need to worry about the stability of their job when serving their country. We’re proud to have fostered a work environment where managers feel supported in making decisions about their employees commitments outside of work."
An award ceremony will be held at Park City Medical Center on Sept. 25th at 2:30 p.m.
Trending In: Business
- Sundance, FIS Worlds overlap dates in Park City in 2019
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Guest editorial: A gondola could help mitigate Park City’s traffic problem
- Subway to move to Snow Creek Drive
- Park City killer took ‘whatever’ attitude toward victim’s popularity