Park City Medical Center Honored by Department of Defense
September 20, 2013
"Park City Medical Center is honored to receive this award," notes Bruce Dent, the hospital’s director of Human Resources. "We work hard to help our employees balance their personal and professional lives, and it’s important to us employees who are active members of the military don’t need to worry about the stability of their job when serving their country. We’re proud to have fostered a work environment where managers feel supported in making decisions about their employees commitments outside of work."
An award ceremony will be held at Park City Medical Center on Sept. 25th at 2:30 p.m.
Trending In: Business
- Christian Center of Park City expands in size and services
- Marketplace: Flowers By You lets florist share passion with Park City
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Park City Community Foundation helps fund expansion of programs with grants
- Five Park City chefs selected to serve at the James Beard House
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken