Park City Medical Center Honored by Department of Defense
September 20, 2013
"Park City Medical Center is honored to receive this award," notes Bruce Dent, the hospital’s director of Human Resources. "We work hard to help our employees balance their personal and professional lives, and it’s important to us employees who are active members of the military don’t need to worry about the stability of their job when serving their country. We’re proud to have fostered a work environment where managers feel supported in making decisions about their employees commitments outside of work."
An award ceremony will be held at Park City Medical Center on Sept. 25th at 2:30 p.m.
Trending In: Business
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Resident raises concerns about safety of upcoming Jeremy roundabouts
- Park City, jammed, forced into temporary one-way Main Street traffic
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools