Park City Mountain Restaurant to kick off farm-to-table dinner series
July 21, 2017
Restaurant to kick off farm-to-table series
Legends Bar & Grill at the Canyons Village base area of Park City Mountain Resort is set to host the Prix Fixe Farm-to-Table dinner series. According to a press release, the restaurant will hold three events featuring locally sourced and organic ingredients. The dates are July 31, August 25 and September 22, and each dinner will include five unique dishes specially created for the event. "This type of creative challenge creates amazing dishes because of the balance of quality products and the preparation," said Jared Hedrick, sous chef at the restaurant. "Having this balance allows us to create an entire flavor profile in a unique and fresh fashion for each dish." For more information, visit parkcitymountain.com.
Waldorf Astoria Park City nets honor
Michael Zachman, executive chef of the Waldorf Astoria Park City, and his competition partner Alex Bois were named winners of the 2017 Taste of Waldorf Astoria culinary competition earlier this month. According to a press release, their winning dish was beet-cured trout and tempura shrimp. The event was designed to commemorate the Waldorf Astoria's history of culinary invention and featured five chef duos competing for the title.
IRS issues a warning to tax professionals
The Internal Revenue Service is warning tax professionals to guard their accounts against cybercriminals. According to a press release, the instances of cybercriminals acquiring the passwords and account information of tax professionals, then using the information to obtain their electronic filing notification numbers or taxpayer data is on the rise. "We urge tax professionals to be on the lookout for the warning signs of these schemes and many others that can contribute to data loss and identity theft," said IRS Commissioner John Koskinen. "A few simple steps can protect tax professionals as well as their clients." Visit irs.gov for more information.
Trending In: Business
- Marketplace: National financial planning firm Elevage Partners comes to Park City
- Lucky Ones Coffee brings drinks to the Christian Center of Park City
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- The top 5 business stories of the year in Park City
- Business briefs: Stein Eriksen Residences opens restaurant to the public
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?