Park City Realtors trot out turkey drive tradition
November 15, 2016
(From left) Seaton Prince, Nicole Johnson, Mike Holm, Deb Hartley, Walt Pinegar, Rob Harter and Tyler York gather in front of The Market at Park City as they gear up for the Park City Board of Realtors' 15th annual Turkey Drive. Hartley, an organizer of the drive, said the goal was to collect 2,300 turkeys at the event, scheduled for Thursday and Friday, Nov. 17 and Nov. 18, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., at The Market. She said 850 turkeys will be given to families in Summit and Wasatch counties through the Christian Center of Park City. "That's the biggest number we've ever left here," she said. "As our community grows, so does hunger."
Residents who wish to participate in the drive can show up at The Market and donate money that will go toward purchasing a turkey for a family in need. Donations can also be made using PayPal. For more information on how to make a donation, visit parkcityturkeydrive.info.
Trending In: Business
- Christian Center of Park City expands in size and services
- Marketplace: Flowers By You lets florist share passion with Park City
- Future of Outdoor Retailer murky as lawmakers seek to rescind Bears Ears
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- Five Park City chefs selected to serve at the James Beard House
- Tom Clyde: The beef over the McPolin Farm cattle misses the point
- Park City begins to outline major Park Avenue roadwork
- Park City attorney, skier husband arrested as hunting equipment taken
- California man pleads guilty to human trafficking charge in Summit County
- For the Record: Do you agree with the Park City Board of Education’s decision?