Park City’s Best returns
May 13, 2016
It’s that time of year again: Voting for Park City’s Best is underway, giving residents the chance to make their voices heard and decide which businesses deserve the prestigious titles in 2016.
The annual contest, put on by The Park Record, asks residents to answer 100 survey questions to determine the winners of dozens of wide-ranging categories such as best art gallery, best roofing contractor, best dental office and best bartender.
Andy Bernhard, publisher of The Park Record, said the contest has become one of the most anticipated rites of summer for Parkites.
"What I like most about Park City’s Best is that it’s the people’s choice not The Park Record’s choice," he said. "The community seems to have fun with the survey and the businesses get some well-deserved recognition. Everybody wins."
Voting is open online through May 31. As of Thursday, 3,614 surveys had been submitted, just more than 1,000 fewer than throughout the entire voting period last year. Voters may only submit a ballot once.
The results will be published in the Park City’s Best magazine, which will be included in the July 27 edition of The Park Record, followed by an awards party for the honorees.
Recommended Stories For You
To vote, go to parkrecord.com‘s homepage and click on the Park City’s Best banner.
Trending In: Business
- Removal of dining club licenses shakes up Park City establishments
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd
- Vail Resorts reports ski season metrics
- Jeremy Ranch homeowners sue Summit County over use of entry gate
- Park City man sentenced for threatening to kill Summit County Sheriff’s detective