Park City’s Best returns
May 13, 2016
It’s that time of year again: Voting for Park City’s Best is underway, giving residents the chance to make their voices heard and decide which businesses deserve the prestigious titles in 2016.
The annual contest, put on by The Park Record, asks residents to answer 100 survey questions to determine the winners of dozens of wide-ranging categories such as best art gallery, best roofing contractor, best dental office and best bartender.
Andy Bernhard, publisher of The Park Record, said the contest has become one of the most anticipated rites of summer for Parkites.
"What I like most about Park City’s Best is that it’s the people’s choice not The Park Record’s choice," he said. "The community seems to have fun with the survey and the businesses get some well-deserved recognition. Everybody wins."
Voting is open online through May 31. As of Thursday, 3,614 surveys had been submitted, just more than 1,000 fewer than throughout the entire voting period last year. Voters may only submit a ballot once.
The results will be published in the Park City’s Best magazine, which will be included in the July 27 edition of The Park Record, followed by an awards party for the honorees.
Recommended Stories For You
To vote, go to parkrecord.com‘s homepage and click on the Park City’s Best banner.
Trending In: Business
- Marketplace: National financial planning firm Elevage Partners comes to Park City
- Lucky Ones Coffee brings drinks to the Christian Center of Park City
- High West Distillery sold for $160 million
- The top 5 business stories of the year in Park City
- Business briefs: Stein Eriksen Residences opens restaurant to the public
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?