Christmas Eve and Christmas masses and service schedule
The Branch, A Vineyard Community
1401 Kearns Blvd, (435) 649-8301
Family-friendly contemporary service at 6 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Support Local Journalism
Park City Community Church
4501 S.R. 224, (435) 649-8131
- Family Christmas Eve service at 3 p.m. with the Wi=Fi(ve) Woodwind Quintet
- Christmas Eve candlelight services with choir and orchestra at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Candlelight communion service in the sanctuary at 9 p.m.
- Childcare will be provided for ages two and younger at the 3 p.m., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. sessions.
Shepherd of the Mountains Lutheran Church
4051 N. S.R. 224, (435) 649-2233
- One-hour Christmas Eve Children’s program service at 4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve services at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Candlelight service runs from 9 p.m. until 10 p.m.
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
4595 N. Silver Springs Rd., (435) 649-4900
- Christmas Eve children and family services with Christmas play, carols and communion, 5 p.m.
- Christmas Eve caroling, 7:30 p.m.
- Christmas Eve adult choral mass, including sermon and communion, 8 pm.
- Christmas Day morning prayer at the Old Town chapel, 525 Park Ave., 11 a.m.
St. Mary’s Catholic Church
1505 White Pine Canyon Rd. (435) 649-9676
- Christmas Eve Masses at the Eccles Center for the Performing Arts, 1750 Kearns Blvd., 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- After capacity is reached at the 5 p.m. mass, arrivals will be asked to attend a later mass.
- Christmas Eve Masses at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 1505 White Pine Canyon Rd., 9:30 p.m. (in Spanish) and Midnight (in English)
- Christmas Day Masses at St. Mary’s Catholic Church, 8 a.m., 10 a.m. (children’s mass), 1 p.m. (in Spanish)
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Park City and Summit County make the Park Record's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
Beerman said he is aware of landlords offering relief of some sort, but he also acknowledged the landlords earn a living off the rents they collect.