Coronavirus tracker: 0 new confirmed cases for second straight day leaves total at 405 in Summit County
UPDATED Tuesday, May 26
Sources: Utah Department of Health and Summit County Health Department
Summit County numbers
Known cases: 405, no change from May 25
Hospitalizations: 37, no change
Estimated recovered patients: 361 as of May 18
Known cases: 8,620 up from 8,521 on May 25
Hospitalizations: 696, up from 692
Deaths: 101, up from 98
Reported people tested: 198,592 up from 196,468
Estimated recovered patients: 5,218 as of May 24
More information about COVID-19
• Park Record coronavirus coverage: https://www.parkrecord.com/coronavirus/
• Community bulletin board with information about businesses in Park City: http://parkrecord.secondstreetapp.com/Community-Bulletin-Board/
• Summit County Health Department coronavirus website: https://summitcountyhealth.org/coronavirus
• Summit County community concerns line: 435-333-0050
• Utah coronavirus website: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/
• Utah coronavirus hotline: 1-800-456-7707
• Intermountain Healthcare testing resources (Hotline: 844-442-5224): https://intermountainhealthcare.org/covid19-coronavirus/get-testing/
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Park City and Summit County make the Park Record's work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
“We’re kind of turning the corner … and it’s now time to maybe put out the welcome mat in a careful and thoughtful manner,” said Bill Malone, president and CEO of the Park City Chamber/Bureau.”