Education briefs, Nov. 26-28, 2014
November 25, 2014
Free tutoring available at Treasure Mountain
Treasure Mountain Junior High is offering free tutoring to students. According to the school website, tmjh.pcschools.us, math tutoring is available every school day from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. in room 25 and Tuesday through Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in room 26. Ninth-grade English lab is at 2:30 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. on Thursdays in room 15, and Spanish lab is on Wednesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. in room 7, 11 or 13.
Jeremy Ranch Science Fair coming soon
Jeremy Ranch Elementary’s Annual Science Fair will be held Jan. 22. According to the school website, jres.pcschools.us, all students can participate, though fifth graders are required to complete a project. Students can participate in teams of up to three members. For more information, contact Stacia Hoots at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Trending In: Education
- UPDATED: Park City Institute concert series will no longer be held at Deer Valley
- UPDATED: Park City killer locked up as judge says victim was left to die
- Deer Valley Music Festival 15th anniversary lineup announced
- Summit County plans major upgrades for Snyderville Basin roads
- Park City Mountain Grüvs into spring