Education briefs, Nov. 26-28, 2014
November 25, 2014
Free tutoring available at Treasure Mountain
Treasure Mountain Junior High is offering free tutoring to students. According to the school website, tmjh.pcschools.us, math tutoring is available every school day from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. in room 25 and Tuesday through Friday from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in room 26. Ninth-grade English lab is at 2:30 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. on Thursdays in room 15, and Spanish lab is on Wednesdays from 2:30 p.m. to 3:50 p.m. in room 7, 11 or 13.
Jeremy Ranch Science Fair coming soon
Jeremy Ranch Elementary’s Annual Science Fair will be held Jan. 22. According to the school website, jres.pcschools.us, all students can participate, though fifth graders are required to complete a project. Students can participate in teams of up to three members. For more information, contact Stacia Hoots at email@example.com .
Trending In: Education
- Park City School District declares a snow day
- South Summit School District leases property while it awaits funding for new school
- Portable classrooms, increasingly common in Park City, seen as imperfect solution
- South Summit Elementary School sees decrease in bullying with new initiatives
- The Oakley School announces closing
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide
- Few commuters taking advantage of remote parking lot on Kilby Road
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?