Education briefs: Park City School District survey available
January 2, 2019
Park City School District survey available
The Park City School District recently released a survey for district employees and community members to complete. According to the district's website, the survey is about the six guiding principles the district drafted during a summit in October. The survey is available in both English and Spanish, and is part of the district's master planning process. To take the survey, visit http://www.pcschools.us.
PC READS to host event with special education director
Park City READS is set to host an event on Tuesday called Collaborating with Your School. According to a flier, Jaclyn Knapp, director of special education for Park City School District, is set to speak about changes she is making in the district's special education department. The event is set to take place from 1 to 2 p.m. at the Blair Education Center, Classroom I-A. Social time is expected to follow until 2:30 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
Youth Sports Alliance to host after-school activities
The Youth Sports Alliance is hosting after-school activities starting Friday, Jan. 4, through March, according to a flier. Programs include boxing at Rise Boxing, freestyle skiing and snowboarding at Utah Olympic Park and cross-country skiing at Soldier Hollow. Dates, times and prices vary. For more information and to register, visit http://www.ysaparkcity.org. For questions, contact email@example.com or 406-498-9995. Fee waivers and scholarships are available.
Trending In: Education
- Legislature ends with increased funding for education, student wellness
- Former Park City High School principal settles lawsuit with district
- The winning word, “babushka,” crowns Ecker Hill sixth-grader Park Record Spelling Bee champion
- Education briefs: Parley’s Park Elementary School to perform Beauty and the Beast Jr.
- Park City parents concerned about new standards-based grading scale
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder