Education briefs: Park City School District survey available
January 2, 2019
Park City School District survey available
The Park City School District recently released a survey for district employees and community members to complete. According to the district's website, the survey is about the six guiding principles the district drafted during a summit in October. The survey is available in both English and Spanish, and is part of the district's master planning process. To take the survey, visit http://www.pcschools.us.
PC READS to host event with special education director
Park City READS is set to host an event on Tuesday called Collaborating with Your School. According to a flier, Jaclyn Knapp, director of special education for Park City School District, is set to speak about changes she is making in the district's special education department. The event is set to take place from 1 to 2 p.m. at the Blair Education Center, Classroom I-A. Social time is expected to follow until 2:30 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
Youth Sports Alliance to host after-school activities
The Youth Sports Alliance is hosting after-school activities starting Friday, Jan. 4, through March, according to a flier. Programs include boxing at Rise Boxing, freestyle skiing and snowboarding at Utah Olympic Park and cross-country skiing at Soldier Hollow. Dates, times and prices vary. For more information and to register, visit http://www.ysaparkcity.org. For questions, contact email@example.com or 406-498-9995. Fee waivers and scholarships are available.
Trending In: Education
- Park City School District declares a snow day
- South Summit School District leases property while it awaits funding for new school
- New state report cards show Park City School District’s moderate standing
- Park City High School’s dance company to perform self-choreographed show
- Portable classrooms, increasingly common in Park City, seen as imperfect solution
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Park City police told of issues with Uber, taxi and shuttle drivers
- For the Record: What’s in your Sundance survival guide?
- Park City wildlife carnage: After an elk collision, a roadside dismemberment
- New proposal submitted for housing project in Brown’s Canyon