Education briefs: Trailside Elementary School is having auditions
November 13, 2018
Trailside Elementary School is having auditions
Trailside Elementary School is set to have auditions for the play "Peter and Wendy" on Nov. 26 from 3:30 to 5 p.m. in the gym, according to the school's newsletter. Auditions are scheduled to take place throughout the week, and participating students must be present for all rehearsals. The show is scheduled for Dec. 1 at 3 p.m. All students in the school are invited to participate. Direct questions to Jessica Ho at email@example.com.
Parley's Park Elementary School hosts a food drive
Parley's Park Elementary School is hosting its 13th annual food drive for the Christian Center of Park City's food pantry until Nov. 20, according to the school's newsletter. To donate, bring non-perishable food items and toiletries to the office. No expired items will be accepted.
Documentary will address difficulties youth face
CONNECT Summit County is partnering with Park City Film and the Park City Library to screen the documentary, "The Mask You Live In," according to CONNECT Summit County's website. The screening is scheduled to take place on Thursday, Nov. 15, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Jim Santy Auditorium. The film follows boys and young men struggling to stay true to themselves while understanding the narrow definition of masculinity. The film is free and open to the public. It is set to be followed by a panel discussion with members of various youth and mental health groups. For more information, visit https://connectsummitcounty.org/event/the-mask-you-live-in-free-film-screening-panel/.
Trending In: Education
- Summit County students collaborate for panel event on substance abuse, mental health
- Former Statehouse candidate Meaghan Miller named executive director of EATS Park City
- Park City High School students coordinate survey to understand public knowledge about concussions
- Education briefs: Park City Film hosts kid screenings over break
- Park City School District to provide master planning update at open houses
- Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode (w/video)
- Updated: Sheriff’s Office investigates apparent armed robbery at Wells Fargo Bank
- Park City house roof collapses, leaving scene of destruction
- CEO: Arapahoe Basin broke up with Vail Resorts over parking, long lines
- Park City police told of mountain lions in neighborhoods