Jeremy Ranch students advance to Salt Lake Valley Science Fair
March 18, 2014
Rachel Bibeault, Jeremy Ranch Elementary School’s science coordinator, said 13 students will be advancing to the Salt Lake Valley Science and Engineering Fair held on March 18-20 after qualifying at the Park City School District Science Fair.
The students pictured in the front row, from left to right, are Michael McLaughlin, Emma Stockwell, Meghan Buchholz, Aiden Oleska and Hannah Harman. In the back row, left to right, are Ginger McLaughlin, Emma McLaughlin, Lizzie Lynch, Ellie Anderson, Megan Ellis, Camryn House, Hanna Wiczek and Catherine Best.
Trending In: Education
- Legislature ends with increased funding for education, student wellness
- Former Park City High School principal settles lawsuit with district
- The winning word, “babushka,” crowns Ecker Hill sixth-grader Park Record Spelling Bee champion
- Education briefs: Parley’s Park Elementary School to perform Beauty and the Beast Jr.
- Park City parents concerned about new standards-based grading scale
- Vail Resorts chief in Park City: More work needed on housing, wages
- Marketplace: Tech company Banjo establishes roots in Park City
- Summit Park homeowners take lead in fire mitigation
- Park City hotel teardown starts with brute force, power tools
- UPDATED: Man pleads guilty in wife’s 2017 Park City hotel murder