Jeremy Ranch students advance to Salt Lake Valley Science Fair
March 18, 2014
Rachel Bibeault, Jeremy Ranch Elementary School’s science coordinator, said 13 students will be advancing to the Salt Lake Valley Science and Engineering Fair held on March 18-20 after qualifying at the Park City School District Science Fair.
The students pictured in the front row, from left to right, are Michael McLaughlin, Emma Stockwell, Meghan Buchholz, Aiden Oleska and Hannah Harman. In the back row, left to right, are Ginger McLaughlin, Emma McLaughlin, Lizzie Lynch, Ellie Anderson, Megan Ellis, Camryn House, Hanna Wiczek and Catherine Best.
Trending In: Education
- Seasonal workers without housing in Park City struggle to find anywhere to live
- Inside the snowmaking process at Deer Valley Resort (photos)
- Park City official worries runaway trucks will eventually kill people
- Francis man arrested after shooting at two roommates, narrowly missing them
- Tom Clyde: A new ski season begins with old legs