McPolin Students continue learning
June 24, 2014
Belinda Cruz, left, and Erin Rodriguez work on arts and crafts with Holy Cross Ministries at McPolin Elementary Tuesday, June 24. The summer school program is for students in kindergarten through fifth-grade. Kindergarten, first- and second-grade students spend the morning with Park City School District employees studying math, science and language arts while the third-, fourth- and fifth-grade students participate in recreational activities with staff from Holy Cross Ministries. After a free lunch provided by the district, they switch.
Trending In: Education
- Park City School District Superintendent Ember Conley announces resignation
- South Summit Elementary School sees decrease in bullying with new initiatives
- South Summit School District leases property while it awaits funding for new school
- Portable classrooms, increasingly common in Park City, seen as imperfect solution
- New state report cards show Park City School District’s moderate standing
- Park City municipal attorney resigns in months after hunting goods case
- Sundance 2019: no Women’s March on Main, no Respect Rally in Park City
- Guest editorial: None of us will reverse climate change, so stop talking about it
- Mountain Town News: Why aren’t more people hunting powder?
- Record editorial: Take a breath before Sundance, World Championships collide