McPolin Students continue learning
June 24, 2014
Belinda Cruz, left, and Erin Rodriguez work on arts and crafts with Holy Cross Ministries at McPolin Elementary Tuesday, June 24. The summer school program is for students in kindergarten through fifth-grade. Kindergarten, first- and second-grade students spend the morning with Park City School District employees studying math, science and language arts while the third-, fourth- and fifth-grade students participate in recreational activities with staff from Holy Cross Ministries. After a free lunch provided by the district, they switch.
Trending In: Education
- Park City Mountain ski resort still on schedule to open Nov. 21
- For the Record: What impact would another Winter Olympics have on Park City?
- Attorney for 17-year-old accused of procuring illegal drugs seeks motion to suppress evidence
- Park City Mountain’s ski patrol union negotiates with Vail Resorts for new contract
- Developer signals plan to submit new application for controversial Park City event space