McPolin Students continue learning
June 24, 2014
Belinda Cruz, left, and Erin Rodriguez work on arts and crafts with Holy Cross Ministries at McPolin Elementary Tuesday, June 24. The summer school program is for students in kindergarten through fifth-grade. Kindergarten, first- and second-grade students spend the morning with Park City School District employees studying math, science and language arts while the third-, fourth- and fifth-grade students participate in recreational activities with staff from Holy Cross Ministries. After a free lunch provided by the district, they switch.
Trending In: Education
- District in need of space as preschool program expands
- Three Park City robotics teams qualify for First Tech Challenge World Championship
- Legislature ends with increased funding for education, student wellness
- Park City parents concerned about new standards-based grading scale
- Silver Summit Elementary principal recognized as Utah’s Innovator of the Year
- Deer Valley, searching for parking, tapped garage in Main Street core
- Police investigate man’s death near Park City Cemetery
- Heber resident’s garden sustains an endangered species: the ski bum
- For the Record: Are multi-resort passes like the Epic and Ikon offerings good for skiing?
- Park City ‘roof-alanche’ sends big snow pile onto Main Street sidewalk